We meet in the church lobby on Thursday mornings at 9:30 six times a year for bible study with a different topic and leader each session.
Our current themes and reminders may be found on Face Book and Instagram. Follow us to keep up-to-date with topics and schedules.
We are developing a Mentorship Program to help engage men, build leaders and help the church be what God intends.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for current schedules and information.
Adult Bible Studies
We have three evening bible studies throughout the year as well as several home groups.
The adult studies are usually six weeks in length on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm. Information on current studies may be found on Face Book and Instagram.
Over 50 - The Vintage Bunch
Our "Over 50" group is called the Vintage Bunch and we're all about enjoying each other's company. Whether it is going to a ball game, having a dinner, or sitting around a campfire enjoying a perfect Muscatine sunset, we have a great time.
We slow down a bit during the summer because we're at grandkids' ballgames, vacations and such, but September through April we meet once a month and it's always something different.
We believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that He is the only way of salvation. (John 14:6 I am the way, the truth and the Life...)
But we also believe that a church must have a social conscience.
For that reason, we support several Muscatine Community Outreaches
1. We give a large portion of each week's offering to the Feeding Program at the Flickinger Center on Mulberry Street.
2. We support the Convoy of Hope Ministry to stop human trafficking.
3. We take collections of various items to give to Muscatine High School for the kids who are at a disadvantage for whatever reason. We collect personal hygiene items and individual portions of food and snacks for kids in need. This program is ongoing.
4. We have yearly outreach programs serving our community through drives for food, clothing, school supplies, help for our local Domestic Violence Shelter and other programs throughout the year.
5. We help clean the City's MuscaBus Fleet twice a year (spring and fall) to help get the busses looking their best for those who use the busses as their main transportation.
6. International Missions -- Our church supports the Mazatlan, Mexico La Vina Church. We take trips to minister to the families living in the colonias, the poorest places in Mazatlan. Our next trip is planned for June 9 to June 16, 2019